On a quiet tree-lined residential street between Highgate Hill and Archway Road, a new architect designed duplex apartment, this bright upper maisonette has been beautifully designed and built behind an elegant Victorian facade. Well served for public transport and nearby to Waterlow Park one of London's most beautiful parks and Hampstead Heath is also within close proximity.
- Restored communal entrance hall the private staircase leads via a generous landing to the first level
- A stylish integrated kitchen, open plan to a dining and entertaining area, with bi-folding doors on to the large roof terrace
- On the upper level there are three bedrooms, one with a ship's type ladder staircase to a study and large loft storage
- A luxurious en-suite bath room and a separate shower room, both with under floor heating
- Green views to the rear and glimpses of some London landmarks
- Six bus routes at either end of the street and Archway Station (Zone 2, NorthernLine) at the bottom of Highgate Hill/Archway Road